Physical Therapy in Pembroke Pines, FL
SPINAL CORD INJURY
Spinal cord trauma is damage to the spinal cord. It may result from...Read More
TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a serious public health problem in the...Read More
A stroke is a condition in which the brain cells suddenly die because of a...Read More
Cerebral palsy is a group of disorders that can involve brain and...Read More
- NeuroFit360 provides a safe, high intensity program designed to promote recovering and well-being for individuals suffering from post-neurological trauma. From walking improvement exercises to strength training, our fitness club offers the neurological therapy you need for trauma or stroke recovery.
- NeuroFit360 provides an intensive exercise based physical therapy program tailored to meet individual needs for clients of any age, appropriate during any stage of recovery, with physician approval.
- NeuroFit360 provides a barrier free environment where client can use handicap accessible cardio and strength equipment independently.
- Improve health.
- Prevention of secondary or unwanted health issues: skin break downs, joint contractures, muscle atrophy, blood clots, etc.
- Maintain fitness and wellness.
Services - Recovery
- Balance training (sitting and standing, static dynamic).
- Transfer training.
- Cardiovascular conditioning.
- Strength training.
- NeuroFit360 Walking Program.
- Peer Counseling.
- Support Group (please call Milita Dolan for more information at 754-202-2925.
- Training for professional and caregivers (call 754-202-2925).
Benefits To Clients
- Improve Quality of Life.
- Maximize your Independence.
- Maintenance of Optimal Health.
- Potential to Reduce Pain and Depression.
- Maintenance of Bone Density.
- Improve Flexibility.
- Increase Stimulation to Musculoskeletal System.
- Postural Improvement.
- Potential to Reduce Spasm.
- Optimize Function at Home and Work Setting.
- Protection Against Chronic and Secondary Disease Related to Neurological Disorders and Sedentary Lifestyle.