Welcome to Neurofit 360
SPINAL CORD INJURY
Spinal cord trauma is damage to the spinal cord. It may result from...Read More
TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a serious public health problem in the...Read More
A stroke is a condition in which the brain cells suddenly die because of a...Read More
Cerebral palsy is a group of disorders that can involve brain and...Read More
- NeuroFit360 provides a safe, high intensity program designed to promote recovering and well-being for individuals suffering from post-neurological trauma.
- NeuroFit360 provides an intensive exercise based program tailored to meet individual needs for clients of any age, appropriate during any stage of recovery, with physician approval.
- NeuroFit360 provides a barrier free environment where client can use handicap accessible cardio and strength equipment independently.
- Improve health.
- Prevention of secondary or unwanted health issues: skin break downs, joint contractures, muscle atrophy, blood clots, etc.
- Maintain fitness and wellness.
Services - Recovery
- Balance training (sitting and standing, static dynamic).
- Transfer training.
- Cardiovascular conditioning.
- Strength training.
- NeuroFit360 Walking Program.
- Peer Counseling.
- Support Group (please call Milita Dolan for more information at 754-202-2925.
- Training for professional and caregivers (call 754-202-2925).
Benefits To Clients
- Improve Quality of Life.
- Maximize your Independence.
- Maintenance of Optimal Health.
- Potential to Reduce Pain and Depression.
- Maintenance of Bone Density.
- Improve Flexibility.
- Increase Stimulation to Musculoskeletal System.
- Postural Improvement.
- Potential to Reduce Spasm.
- Optimize Function at Home and Work Setting.
- Protection Against Chronic and Secondary Disease Related to Neurological Disorders and Sedentary Lifestyle.